1 hardware issue
Hardware issue refers back to the issue or improper usage of computer hardware system and hardware physical damage. For example, computer system cannot start, no display, sound card can't produce a sound. Within these hardware issues are including "real" and " fake " hardware issue.
(1) "fake" refers to the various peripherals, boards and other electrical problem or mechanical issue and other physical issue, the fault may result in the decline of the credit card or peripheral functions, and even computer system could not started. The reason for these failures most together with the external environment, the usage of operation.
(2) "real" refers to computer system components and peripherals intact, but due to the setting of the hardware installation and external factors (such as voltage instability, OC treatment), causing the computer system can not work properly.|Due to the setting of the hardware installation and external factors (such as voltage instability, OC treatment), causing the computer system can not work properly, even though
2 software issue
Software issue is mainly a result of software system issue, the main reason is definitely the following:
(1) the machine device driver will not be installed correctly, leading to equipment simply cannot be applied or otherwise fully functional.
(2) a few of the software found in the system is just not works with the hardware equipment.
(3) the CMOS parameter will not be set properly.
(4) the system was destroyed through the virus.
(5) the machine of memory along with other equipment management is not properly set.
(6) there are actually a lot of junk files within the operating-system, resulting in system paralysis.
When you are not sure what BenButton.dll it can be. Don't waste you time. SmartPCFixer is prepared for helping you to determine the file type and opening the file with simple click.
We advise you to backup the encrypted files before testing those tools since they may damage them. Also, bear in mind that those methods are not 100% effective, but they may also partially work for you.Do these to clear corruption and replace missing system files.If you are using windows 7 and higher follow the below steps. There is really no magic process to make it faster but you do a some things that will help.
1.Turn your computer on.
2.Go through the Start Button in your desktop.
3.Run "All Programs".
4.Install "Windows Update".
5.Look for a wizard to appear.
6.Stick to the wizard prompts.
7.Click "Finish" when prompted.
8.Restart your pc after update is finished.
Finally, if all the above steps do not resolve BenButton.dll, take the next solution.
How to Install SmartPCFixer?
Save Money and Time:
Smart PC fixer permits you to safely repair a very large pair of problems (ActiveX, Windows Registry, Missing OCX, Runtime and Dll Blue screen, System32, Application Paths, File Extensions, etc). Bid farewell to putting things off on PC manuals and costly call out and repair charges.
Day after day your registry could become cluttered with errors and broken settings which will cause crashes. SmartPCFixer clears out this clutter to help make your personal computer more stable. Specialized in removing bad registry, SmartPCFixer offers its user a rather clean and fast windows environment. This software is capable of automatically scanning system, identifying errors and useless data, fixing or deleting them efficiently, thus effectively lowering the workload in your computer and improving the speed and performance of your own system.
SmartPCFixer was designed to supply the user's computer system with better optimization, that helps you manage startup items, desktop, browser objects, Internet, system service, Windows optimization, file extensions and so forth. With one of these sophisticated utilities your pc is tuned around run at the optimal state.
The frequency of how often you should clean your laptop or computer varies on different factors.However the normal cycle is 8-10 months.Below can be a list of tips to follow when cleaning any computer components or peripherals as well as tips to maintain a pc clean.
General Cleaning Tips:
1.If a spray is needed, spray the liquid onto a cloth.
2.You can use a vacuum to suck up dust and dirt. Alternatively, hair around the computer. However, do not use a vacuum inside your computer as it generates static electricity that can damage your computer. Use a portable battery powered vacuum or try compressed air if you need to use a vacuum inside your computer.
3.Turn it off before cleaning, When cleaning a component or the computer.
4.Be mindful when using any cleaning solvents; many people have allergic reactions to chemicals in cleaning solvents, and a few solvents can even damage the case. Try always to make use of water or perhaps a highly diluted solvent.
5.When cleaning, be certain you not accidentally adjust any knobs or controls. Also, when cleaning the back of the computer, if anything is connected make sure not to disconnect the plugs.
6.When cleaning fans, especially smaller fans, hold the fan or place something involving the fan blades to avoid it from spinning. Spraying compressed air in a fan or cleaning a follower with a vacuum might cause damage or generate a back voltage.
7.Keep your PC clean and avoid eating around your own laptop.
8.Keep your computer away from smoking as much as possible.