1 hardware issue
Hardware issue refers to the issue or improper use of computer hardware system and hardware physical damage. For example, computer cannot start, no display, sound card can't produce a sound. Within these hardware issues are including "real" and " fake " hardware issue.
(1) "fake" refers to the various peripherals, boards and other electrical problem or mechanical issue and also other physical issue, the fault may lead to the loss of the card or peripheral functions, as well as computer system could not really started. The cause of these failures most with all the external environment, the usage of operation.
(2) "real" refers to computer system components and peripherals intact, but due to the setting of the hardware installation and external factors (such as voltage instability, OC treatment), causing the computer system can not work properly.|Due to the setting of the hardware installation and external factors (such as voltage instability, OC treatment), causing the computer system can not work properly, even though
2 software issue
Software problem is mainly a result of software system issue, the biggest reason is definitely the following:
(1) the device device driver is not really installed correctly, contributing to equipment simply cannot be applied or not completely functional.
(2) several of the software utilized in the machine is not appropriate for the hardware equipment.
(3) the CMOS parameter is not set properly.
(4) the program was destroyed through the virus.
(5) the program of memory and other equipment management is not really properly set.
(6) there are too many junk files inside the os, contributing to system paralysis.
If you are unclear what bentley.dtm.element.dll it is. Don't waste you time. SmartPCFixer is ready for helping you find out the file type and opening the file with simple click.
Don't forget data recovery process if the problem remove, hides your important files on USB and other drives. SmartPCFixer software does well in issues remove in simple three steps. Using commands can only help remove the issues but can do nothing to restore the damaged and lost files. Get hurry to bring disappeared files back by yourself. There are a bunch of thing you can do to speed up your computer.If you are using windows 7 and higher follow the below steps.
Sophisticated Remedy (Manually):
1) Start your pc then sign on as being an administrator.
2) Click the Get moving button then selectPrograms and Accessories, System Tools, then select Restore.
3) Through the new window, select "Restore my PC to an earlier date " and then simply click Next.
4) Opt for the freshest system restore date inside the "select a restoration point" list, and after that click Next.
5) Then click "Next" within the verification screen.
6) Restart your laptop or desktop whenever the rescue is completed.
Take it easy, a software called SmartPCFixer, designed exclusively for this. The procedure could be used to repair all your computer's error messages, missing or broken files. SmartPCFixer scans over your windows' registry and repairs bentley.dtm.element.dll.
Fixing bentley.dtm.element.dll could be simple.
Please adhere to the 3 steps below to get started on a scan for your computer:
SmartPCFixer is the basic and a straightforward solution that will solve your PC problems forever. SmartPCFixer software utility removes configuration data through the Windows Registry that is no longer in use or that is certainly unwanted about the system by complete scan of your system.
SmartPCFixer offers you Registry Backup, System Backup, Favorites Backup and Folder Backup. In addition, the new built-in function of Restore Point enables you to create a system store point so you can recover your system to a previous state if you do not like the changes you have made. This ensures the protection of your system if you run the registry repair process.
SmartPCFixer can be a full featured and easy-to-use system optimization suite, from it, it is possible to: clean windows registry, remove cache files, fix errors, defrag disk, update windows, download dll, find programs to start file extensions and 20 other system tools.
Ideas of Quicken your PC:
1.Remove short term files.
2.Frequently defrag your
3.Always keep application up to day
4.Look at the computer viruses and malvare
5.Check your cahce and cupcakes
6.restrict starup programs
Several programs will strat working invisibly in the history whenever you change on your computer system.Reduce the process start-up some time and possibly causing computer software collisions you can easily turn off the programs that you do not want to get started on instantly:
I.Click "start", type "msconfig" in the search bar and press "enter".In the system configuration window, click the "startup" tab.
II.From the list of programs that appears, untick the box next to those you do not need to lauch automatically at startup.Only deselect the programs that you do not use regularly or know you do not need.
III.Click "apply" and then clack "ok".Now restart your system.
7.Eliminate undesirable courses:
I.Click "start" > "control panel">"uninstall a program"
Ii.From the list of programs that appears, click the program that you want to uninstall, then click "uninstall".