1 hardware issue
Hardware issue means the issue or improper use of computer hardware system and hardware physical damage. For example, computer system cannot start, no display, sound card can't create a sound. In these hardware issues are including "real" and " fake " hardware issue.
(1) "fake" refers to the various boards, peripherals and other electrical problem or mechanical issue as well as other physical issue, the fault may lead to the loss of the credit card or peripheral functions, and also computer could not really started. The reason for these failures most together with the external environment, the application of operation.
(2) "real" refers to computer system peripherals and components intact, but due to the setting of the hardware installation and external factors (such as voltage instability, OC treatment), causing the computer system can not work properly.|Due to the setting of the hardware installation and external factors (such as voltage instability, OC treatment), causing the computer system can not work properly, even though
2 software issue
Software problem is mainly due to software system issue, the primary reason may be the following:
(1) the machine device driver is not installed correctly, causing equipment are unable to be used or otherwise completely functional.
(2) a number of the software used in the device is not really compatible with the hardware equipment.
(3) the CMOS parameter is not set properly.
(4) the program was destroyed with the virus.
(5) the device of memory along with other equipment management is not properly set.
(6) there are way too many junk files from the operating system, causing system paralysis.
In case you are not sure what cawla.exe it is. Don't waste you time. SmartPCFixer is prepared for helping you discover the file type and opening the file with simple click.
We advise you to backup the encrypted files before testing those tools since they may damage them. Also, bear in mind that those methods are not 100% effective, but they may also partially work for you.Do these to clear corruption and replace damaged system files.If you are using windows 7 and higher follow the below steps. There is really no magic process to make it faster but you do a some things that will help.
Advanced Answer (Manually):
1) Start your laptop or computer then sign on as being an administrator.
2) Select the Begin button then selectAccessories and Programs, System Tools, then select Restore.
3) In the new window, select "Restore my PC for an earlier date " and then select Next.
4) Opt for the freshest system restore date in the "select a restoration point" list, and after that click Next.
5) Then click "Next" in the verification screen.
6) Restart your laptop or desktop whenever the rescue is carried out.
Besides, we provide second method to repair cawla.exe easily!
For novice Computer User Solution (100% automated):
1) Download PC Fixer .
2) Install program and click "Scan" button.
3) Click the "Fix Errors" button when scan is carried out.
4) Restart your laptop or computer.
Click here to Experience SmartPCfixer to solve error Completely.
SmartPCfixer is a good system fix software which designed to remove and repair issues of your operating system voluntarily. It's 100% safe and effective.
This tool is not only good for resolving errors, but also is able to scan, fix your windows errors stately.
SmartPCFixer applies progressive technology to scan your PC and report compositive diagnosis at once for you. Once the errors have been ensured, SmartPCFixer offers you a professional and highly efficient solution, that can give you a healthy PC. By using SmartPCFixer frequently, your computer will always at a better condition.
SmartPCFixer is designed to supply the user's computer system with better optimization, which assists you manage startup items, desktop, browser objects, Internet, system service, Windows optimization, file extensions etc. With these sophisticated utilities your system is tuned approximately run in the optimal state.
Ideas of Increase your PC:
1.Take away momentary data files.
2.Regularly defrag your
3.Maintain computer software up to date
4.Examine your malware and malvare
5.Examine your cahce and pastries
6.reduce starup courses
Several programs will strat working invisibly inside the background once you transform on your personal computer.Slow up the method startup some time and probably causing software fails it is simple to eliminate the courses that you just do not need to start out immediately:
I.Click "start", type "msconfig" in the search bar and press "enter".In the system configuration window, click the "startup" tab.
II.From the list of programs that appears, untick the box next to those you do not need to lauch automatically at startup.Only deselect the programs that you do not use regularly or know you do not need.
III.Click "apply" and then clack "ok".Now restart your system.
7.Remove undesirable programs:
I.Click "start" > "control panel">"uninstall a program"
Ii.From the list of programs that appears, click the program that you want to uninstall, then click "uninstall".