1 hardware issue
Hardware issue means the issue or improper usage of computing devices system and hardware physical damage. As an example, computer system cannot start, no display, sound card can't create a sound. During these hardware issues are including "real" and " fake " hardware issue.
(1) "fake" refers back to the various boards, peripherals and other electrical problem or mechanical issue and other physical issue, the fault may result in the loss of the card or peripheral functions, as well as computer could not really started. The cause of these failures most using the external environment, the use of operation.
(2) "real" refers to computer system peripherals and components intact, but due to the setting of the hardware installation and external factors (such as voltage instability, OC treatment), causing the computer system can not work properly.|Due to the setting of the hardware installation and external factors (such as voltage instability, OC treatment), causing the computer system can not work properly, even though
2 software issue
Software issue is mainly due to software system issue, the primary reason will be the following:
(1) the machine device driver is just not installed correctly, leading to equipment simply cannot be applied or otherwise not fully functional.
(2) a few of the software found in the program is not really works with the hardware equipment.
(3) the CMOS parameter will not be set properly.
(4) the device was destroyed from the virus.
(5) the machine of memory as well as other equipment management will not be properly set.
(6) there are too many junk files within the platform, causing system paralysis.
If you are not sure what dNkvr.dll it is. Don't waste you time. SmartPCFixer is prepared for helping you to discover the file type and opening the file with simple click.
Don't forget data recovery process if the issues remove, hides your important files on USB and other drives. SmartPCFixer software does well in problem remove in simple three steps. Using commands can only help remove the issues but can do nothing to restore the damaged and lost files. Get hurry to bring disappeared files back by yourself. There are a bunch of thing you can do to speed up your computer.If you are using windows 7 and higher follow the below steps.
1.Turn your computer on.
2.Go through the Start Button on your own desktop.
3.Install "All Programs".
4.Run "Windows Update".
5.Look for a wizard to show up.
6.Adhere to the wizard prompts.
7.When it's completed click "Finish".
8.Restart your computer after update is finished.
Be easy, a software called SmartPCFixer, designed only for this. The software enables you to repair all of your computer's error messages, missing or broken files. SmartPCFixer scans over your windows' registry and repairs dNkvr.dll.
Simple Steps to Booster Your Computer
Manual removal of pen drive viruses may be difficult, as the removal process requires knowledge of the operating system command prompt. In addition, different versions of this malware rename and relocate various file components. If not performed properly, your system and data in pendrive might experience permanent damage. We highly recommend you use a good virus remover to automatically detect and remove virus on pen drives.
Boost Personal computer Pace:
Defragmentation technology in Smart PC fixer optimizes your Windows registry and restores your computer's original performance. With a faster PC, you can expect to just become more productive at the office and in your leisure time!
Smart PC Fixer eliminates future hassles by scanning your registry for possible problems and get rid of all left invalid entries. It cleans all invalid entries and improves efficiency.
Tips of Increase your PC:
1.Remove momentary files.
2.Frequently defrag your hard disk
3.Keep software up to date
4.Check your computer viruses and malvare
5.Look at the cahce and cupcakes
6.reduce starup courses
A lot of applications will strat running invisibly inside the history if you transform on your pc.Slow down the process start-up efforts and potentially causing application crashes you can actually eliminate the programs that you just do not have to start immediately:
I.Click "start", type "msconfig" in the search bar and press "enter".In the system configuration window, click the "startup" tab.
II.From the list of programs that appears, untick the box next to those you do not need to lauch automatically at startup.Only deselect the programs that you do not use regularly or know you do not need.
III.Click "apply" and then clack "ok".Now restart your system.
7.Eliminate unwelcome courses:
I.Click "start" > "control panel">"uninstall a program"
Ii.From the list of programs that appears, click the program that you want to uninstall, then click "uninstall".