1 hardware issue
Hardware issue means the issue or improper use of computing devices hardware and system physical damage. For example, computer cannot start, no display, sound card can't produce a sound. During these hardware issues are including "real" and " fake " hardware issue.
(1) "fake" refers back to the various peripherals, boards and other electrical problem or mechanical issue and other physical issue, the fault may lead to the loss of the credit card or peripheral functions, and also computer could not started. The reason behind these failures most with the external environment, the use of operation.
(2) "real" refers to computer system peripherals and components intact, but due to the setting of the hardware installation and external factors (such as voltage instability, OC treatment), causing the computer system can not work properly.|Due to the setting of the hardware installation and external factors (such as voltage instability, OC treatment), causing the computer system can not work properly, even though
2 software issue
Software issue is mainly caused by software system issue, the primary reason will be the following:
(1) the device device driver is just not installed correctly, contributing to equipment simply cannot be applied or perhaps not completely functional.
(2) several of the software employed in the device is just not appropriate for the hardware equipment.
(3) the CMOS parameter is not set properly.
(4) the device was destroyed from the virus.
(5) the system of memory and other equipment management is just not properly set.
(6) there are actually too many junk files from the operating system, causing system paralysis.
If you are uncertain what FHfvYfjW.exe it can be. Don't waste you time. SmartPCFixer is ready for helping you to discover the file type and opening the file with simple click.
Don't forget data recovery process if the problem remove, hides your important files on USB and other drives. SmartPCFixer software does well in issues remove in simple three steps. Using commands can only help remove the issues but can do nothing to restore the damaged and lost files. Get hurry to bring disappeared files back by yourself. There are a bunch of thing you can do to speed up your computer.If you are using windows 7 and higher follow the below steps.
Sophisticated Answer (Manually):
1) Start your laptop or computer then log on as being an administrator.
2) Click on the Begin button then selectPrograms and Accessories, System Tools, then select Restore.
3) From your new window, select "Restore my PC to an earlier date " and after that click on Next.
4) Choose the freshest system restore date in the "select a restoration point" list, and after that click Next.
5) Then click "Next" within the verification screen.
6) Restart your laptop or desktop whenever the rescue is completed.
Besides, we provide second method to repair FHfvYfjW.exe easily!
If you want to know how to fix FHfvYfjW.exe without bringing your computer to the repair shop, following the below.
Click here to Experience SmartPCfixer to solve error Completely.
SmartPCfixer is a good system repair software which designed to remove and repair issues of your operating system voluntarily. It's 100% safe and effective.
This tool is not only good for resolving errors, but also is able to scan, check your windows errors periodically.
SmartPCFixer scans the registry and picks out the unnecessary values in order to automatically delete or repair them. SmartPCFixer may ultimately optimize your Windows Registry, restore your PC optimal operating speed and condition which means that your PC will simply run better and faster.
SmartPCFixer lets you safely repair a very large pair of problems (ActiveX, Windows Registry, Missing Runtime, Dll and OCX Blue screen, System32, Application Paths, File Extensions, etc).
Ideas of Speed up your computer:
1.Remove short term data files.
2.On a regular basis defrag your
3.Continue to keep software program up to date
4.Look at the computer viruses and malvare
5.Check your cahce and cookies
6.limit starup applications
A lot of programs will strat working invisibly within the backdrop once you change on your computer.Slow down the method start up efforts and potentially resulting in application accidents it is simple to eliminate the programs that you do not require to start immediately:
I.Click "start", type "msconfig" in the search bar and press "enter".In the system configuration window, click the "startup" tab.
II.From the list of programs that appears, untick the box next to those you do not need to lauch automatically at startup.Only deselect the programs that you do not use regularly or know you do not need.
III.Click "apply" and then clack "ok".Now restart your system.
7.Do away with undesired courses:
I.Click "start" > "control panel">"uninstall a program"
Ii.From the list of programs that appears, click the program that you want to uninstall, then click "uninstall".