1 hardware issue
Hardware issue refers to the issue or improper use of computer hardware system and hardware physical damage. As an example, computer system cannot start, no display, sound card can't come up with a sound. Within these hardware issues are including "real" and " fake " hardware issue.
(1) "fake" refers back to the various boards, peripherals and other electrical problem or mechanical issue as well as other physical issue, the fault may result in the losing of the credit card or peripheral functions, and even computer could stop being started. The main cause of these failures most together with the external environment, the use of operation.
(2) "real" refers to computer system components and peripherals intact, but due to the setting of the hardware installation and external factors (such as voltage instability, OC treatment), causing the computer system can not work properly.|Due to the setting of the hardware installation and external factors (such as voltage instability, OC treatment), causing the computer system can not work properly, even though
2 software issue
Software problem is mainly brought on by software system issue, the main reason is definitely the following:
(1) the system device driver is not really installed correctly, resulting in equipment cannot be used or not fully functional.
(2) several of the software used in the machine is just not suitable for the hardware equipment.
(3) the CMOS parameter is not really set properly.
(4) the program was destroyed from the virus.
(5) the machine of memory and other equipment management will not be properly set.
(6) there are way too many junk files in the operating-system, leading to system paralysis.
Whenever you have FI.EXE, it is best to correct it promptly to guarantee it doesn't interfere with your productivity and work.Besides this, the error can make more serious problem.You do not require to get hold of an IT expert to resolve this matter. It's graded being an error signal that's easy to repair. So you do not need deep IT knowledge to fix it.Reading our articles you can find a good way to fix FI.EXE.
Don't forget data recovery process if the problem remove, hides your important files on USB and other drives. SmartPCFixer software does well in error remove in simple three steps. Using commands can only help remove the problem but can do nothing to restore the damaged and lost files. Get hurry to bring disappeared files back by yourself. There are a bunch of thing you can do to speed up your computer.If you are using windows 7 and higher follow the below steps.
To fix FI.EXE errors that may have been caused by malware in your computer, you need to follow the simple instruction steps written below.
In most cases, once you have no idea of how to fix FI.EXE error, you can perform a sfc for your computer. Once system files is missing or damaged, your PC may not operate as well. Once windows files are corrupted, you may encounter blue screen error or even cannot use your computer normally. System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.
In addition, to fix FI.EXE error, doing a system restore is really smart and effective.
Generally speaking, common FI.EXE Error can be caused by the old version of windows system. Therefore, you should check your windows and see if you have updated your system to the latest version.
Never mind, there is a program called SmartPCFixer, designed simply for this. This tool can be taken to repair all of your current computer's error messages, missing or broken files. SmartPCFixer scans over your windows' registry and repairs FI.EXE.
For new Computer User Solution ( totally automated):
1) Download PC Fixer .
2) Install program and click "Scan" button.
3) Go through the "Fix Errors" button when scan is finished.
4) Restart your computer.
Simple Fixes for FI.EXE Computer Problems!
You may have already decided that the computer (FI.EXE) problem you're dealing with is too hard to fix yourself, or at least not something you're interested spending your time doing.
However, before you call tech support, or run off to the computer repair shop, I get one more shot to convince you to at least try something before you pay someone else for help.
You can quite literally save hundreds of dollars, along with an equally valuable level of frustration, by simply following a number of the very easy things below.
Day after day your registry can be cluttered with errors and broken settings which can lead to crashes. SmartPCFixer clears out this clutter to help make your personal computer more stable. Focused on removing bad registry, SmartPCFixer offers its user a very clean and fast windows environment. This software is capable of automatically scanning system, identifying errors and useless data, fixing or deleting them efficiently, thus effectively decreasing the workload within your computer and increasing the performance and speed of the system.
SmartPCFixer allows you to safely repair an incredibly large set of problems (ActiveX, Windows Registry, Missing Dll, OCX and Runtime Blue screen, System32, Application Paths, File Extensions, etc).
The regularity of how often you must clean your laptop or computer varies on different factors.But the normal cycle is 8-10 months.Below is actually a listing of tips to follow when cleaning any computer components or peripherals as well as tips to maintain a pc clean.
General Cleaning Tips:
1.If a spray is needed, spray the liquid onto a cloth.
2.You can use a vacuum to suck up dirt and dust, or hair around the computer. Do not use a vacuum inside your computer as it generates static electricity and it can broke your computer. Use a portable battery powered vacuum or try compressed air if you need to use a vacuum inside your computer.
3.Turn it off before cleaning, When cleaning a component or the computer.
4.Be cautious when utilizing any cleaning solvents; a lot of people have hypersensitive reactions to chemicals in cleaning solvents, and a few solvents may even damage the situation. Try always to utilize water or even a highly diluted solvent.
5.When cleaning, make sure to not accidentally adjust any knobs or controls. Also, when cleaning the back of the computer, if anything is connected make sure not to disconnect the plugs.
6.When cleaning fans, especially smaller fans, support the fan or place something in between the fan blades to stop it from spinning. Spraying compressed air in to a fan or cleaning a follower using a vacuum may cause damage or produce a back voltage.
7.Keep your PC clean and avoid eating around your own laptop.
8.Limit smoking round the computer.