1 hardware issue
Hardware issue means the issue or improper usage of computer hardware system and hardware physical damage. For example, computer system cannot start, no display, sound card can't come up with a sound. In these hardware issues are including "real" and " fake " hardware issue.
(1) "fake" refers back to the various boards, peripherals and other electrical problem or mechanical issue and other physical issue, the fault may lead to the decline of the credit card or peripheral functions, and also computer could not started. The main cause of these failures most using the external environment, using operation.
(2) "real" refers to computer system peripherals and components intact, but due to the setting of the hardware installation and external factors (such as voltage instability, OC treatment), causing the computer system can not work properly.|Due to the setting of the hardware installation and external factors (such as voltage instability, OC treatment), causing the computer system can not work properly, even though
2 software issue
Software problem is mainly due to software system issue, the main reason is the following:
(1) the device device driver is not really installed correctly, contributing to equipment can not be used or otherwise completely functional.
(2) some of the software used in the device is not really appropriate for the hardware equipment.
(3) the CMOS parameter is not really set properly.
(4) the machine was destroyed by the virus.
(5) the machine of memory along with other equipment management is not properly set.
(6) there are actually a lot of junk files inside the platform, resulting in system paralysis.
In case you are not sure what GX5_Noise_Fuzzy.8bf it is actually. Don't waste you time. SmartPCFixer is prepared for helping you to discover the file type and opening the file with simple click.
Don't forget data recovery process if the problem remove, hides your important files on USB and other drives. SmartPCFixer software does well in issues remove in simple three steps. Using commands can only help remove the error but can do nothing to restore the damaged and lost files. Get hurry to bring disappeared files back by yourself. There are a bunch of thing you can do to speed up your computer.If you are using windows 7 and higher follow the below steps.
Superior Answer (Manually):
1) Start your pc after which sign on being an administrator.
2) Go through the Get started button then selectPrograms and Accessories, System Tools, then select Restore.
3) Through the new window, select "Restore my PC to a earlier date " and then simply click Next.
4) Select the freshest system restore date within the "select a restoration point" list, and after that click Next.
5) Then click "Next" inside the verification screen.
6) Restart your laptop or desktop whenever the rescue is done.
Take it easy, there is a program called SmartPCFixer, designed simply for this. The software can be used to repair all of your current computer's error messages, missing or broken files. SmartPCFixer scans over your windows' registry and repairs GX5_Noise_Fuzzy.8bf.
Instructions of using SmartPCFixer
SmartPCFixer is the basic and an easy solution which will solve your PC problems forever. SmartPCFixer software utility removes configuration data from the Windows Registry that has stopped being utilized or that is unwanted around the system by complete scan of your respective system.
SmartPCFixer uses progressive technology to make a full check for PC and make a quick report. Once PC trouble being reported, SmartPCFixer can give you a easy way to solve, that can keep your computer functioning perfectly. By means of using SmartPCFixer frequently, your system will always at a good state.
What is SmartPCFixer and exactly how Would It Work?
SmartPCFixer is actually a top-ranking error-resolution registry cleaner which will fix the pc errors and optimize the program settings. You may optimize, scan and clean and maintain your personal computer much healthier with it! It will help fix and identify Windows' invalid registry entries. By running Scan & Cleaner as part of scheduled maintenance, it will keep your PC from freezing or frequent crashes. Working with it will reduce the prospect of you acquiring a "blue screen", program not responding or lock up.
Ideas of Speed up your personal computer:
1.Get rid of short-term files.
2.On a regular basis defrag your hard drive
3.Always keep software program up to date
4.Look at your computer viruses and malvare
5.Look at your cahce and cupcakes
6.restriction starup applications
Many applications will strat working invisibly within the backdrop when you transform on your pc.Slow down the process start-up some time and probably leading to computer software fails it is possible to disable the plans that you just do not have to start out straight away:
I.Click "start", type "msconfig" in the search bar and press "enter".In the system configuration window, click the "startup" tab.
II.From the list of programs that appears, untick the box next to those you do not need to lauch automatically at startup.Only deselect the programs that you do not use regularly or know you do not need.
III.Click "apply" and then clack "ok".Now restart your system.
7.Do away with unwelcome courses:
I.Click "start" > "control panel">"uninstall a program"
Ii.From the list of programs that appears, click the program that you want to uninstall, then click "uninstall".