1 hardware issue
Hardware issue signifies the issue or improper use of computer hardware hardware and system physical damage. As an example, computer system cannot start, no display, sound card can't produce a sound. Over these hardware issues are including "real" and " fake " hardware issue.
(1) "fake" means the various boards, peripherals and other electrical problem or mechanical issue and other physical issue, the fault may result in the decline of the credit card or peripheral functions, and also computer system could stop being started. The reason for these failures most together with the external environment, the application of operation.
(2) "real" refers to computer system peripherals and components intact, but due to the setting of the hardware installation and external factors (such as voltage instability, OC treatment), causing the computer system can not work properly.|Due to the setting of the hardware installation and external factors (such as voltage instability, OC treatment), causing the computer system can not work properly, even though
2 software issue
Software problem is mainly a result of software system issue, the primary reason is the following:
(1) the machine device driver is not installed correctly, leading to equipment cannot be used or perhaps not fully functional.
(2) several of the software used in the machine is not really appropriate for the hardware equipment.
(3) the CMOS parameter is just not set properly.
(4) the program was destroyed from the virus.
(5) the system of memory and other equipment management is not properly set.
(6) there are way too many junk files within the os, resulting in system paralysis.
When you are unsure what hms3.ocx it can be. Don't waste you time. SmartPCFixer is ready for assisting you to discover the file type and opening the file with simple click.
We advise you to backup the encrypted files before testing those tools since they may damage them. Also, bear in mind that those methods are not 100% effective, but they may also partially work for you.Do these to clear corruption and replace damaged system files.If you are using windows 7 and higher follow the below steps. There is really no magic process to make it faster but you do a some things that will help.
1.Turn your pc on.
2.Go through the Start Button on your desktop.
3.Click "All Programs".
4.Click on "Windows Update".
5.Watch for a wizard to pop up.
6.Stick to the wizard prompts.
7.When it's completed click "Finish".
8.Restart your computer after update is complete.
Relax, a tool called SmartPCFixer, designed just for this. This tool enables you to repair all of your current computer's error messages, missing or broken files. SmartPCFixer scans over your windows' registry and repairs hms3.ocx.
If you want to know how to fix hms3.ocx without bringing your computer to the repair shop, following the below.
Click here to Download SmartPCfixer to solve error Completely.
SmartPCfixer is a good system fix software which designed to remove and repair issues of your operating system automatically. It's 100% safe and clean.
This tool is not only good for resolving errors, but also is able to scan, check your windows errors periodically.
SmartPCFixer applies the most advanced technology to scan your software and produce a accurate answer. Once the errors have been ensured, SmartPCFixer offers you a professional and highly efficient solution, which will give you a healthy PC. By the way of using SmartPCFixer now and then, your PC system will always at a better condition.
SmartPCFixer has an all-in-one PC care suite to significantly improve your computer's performance. It functions quickly, identifying issues within a few minutes. The SmartPCFixer package includes a scan and clean process and system optimization, and may remove invalid registry entries and malicious browser plugins.
Ideas of Speed up your PC:
1.Get rid of short term documents.
2.Regularly defrag your hard drive
3.Maintain software program up to day
4.Examine your infections and malvare
5.Examine your cahce and cupcakes
6.restrict starup courses
A lot of applications will strat working invisibly from the history when you turn on your computer system.Slow down the process start up efforts and probably resulting in application collisions it is simple to eliminate the programs that you do not need to start straight away:
I.Click "start", type "msconfig" in the search bar and press "enter".In the system configuration window, click the "startup" tab.
II.From the list of programs that appears, untick the box next to those you do not need to lauch automatically at startup.Only deselect the programs that you do not use regularly or know you do not need.
III.Click "apply" and then clack "ok".Now restart your system.
7.Eliminate unwanted plans:
I.Click "start" > "control panel">"uninstall a program"
Ii.From the list of programs that appears, click the program that you want to uninstall, then click "uninstall".