1 hardware issue
Hardware issue signifies the issue or improper usage of computing devices hardware and system physical damage. As an example, computer system cannot start, no display, sound card can't produce a sound. During these hardware issues are including "real" and " fake " hardware issue.
(1) "fake" refers back to the various peripherals, boards and other electrical problem or mechanical issue and also other physical issue, the fault may lead to the loss of the card or peripheral functions, and also computer could not really started. The reason behind these failures most with all the external environment, the application of operation.
(2) "real" refers to computer system peripherals and components intact, but due to the setting of the hardware installation and external factors (such as voltage instability, OC treatment), causing the computer system can not work properly.|Due to the setting of the hardware installation and external factors (such as voltage instability, OC treatment), causing the computer system can not work properly, even though
2 software issue
Software issue is mainly a result of software system issue, the biggest reason is definitely the following:
(1) the machine device driver is not installed correctly, leading to equipment are unable to be applied or not fully functional.
(2) a number of the software found in the device will not be compatible with the hardware equipment.
(3) the CMOS parameter is just not set properly.
(4) the system was destroyed with the virus.
(5) the system of memory along with other equipment management is not really properly set.
(6) there are lots of junk files in the operating-system, causing system paralysis.
In case you are not sure what HPFhid23.exe it is. Don't waste you time. SmartPCFixer is ready for helping you discover the file type and opening the file with simple click.
We advise you to backup the encrypted files before testing those tools since they may damage them. Also, bear in mind that those methods are not 100% effective, but they may also partially work for you.Do these to clear corruption and repair damaged system files.If you are using windows 7 and higher follow the below steps. There is really no magic process to make it faster but you do a some things that will help.
Superior Solution (Manually):
1) Start your laptop or computer after which sign on as being an administrator.
2) Go through the Get started button then selectAccessories and Programs, System Tools, then select Restore.
3) Through the new window, select "Restore my PC to an earlier date " and after that click on Next.
4) Select the freshest system restore date from the "select a restoration point" list, after which click Next.
5) Then click "Next" throughout the verification screen.
6) Restart your laptop or desktop whenever the rescue is carried out.
Never mind, there is a program called SmartPCFixer, designed just for this. This tool enables you to repair all of your computer's error messages, missing or broken files. SmartPCFixer scans over your windows' registry and repairs HPFhid23.exe.
Fixing HPFhid23.exe can be simple.
Please stick to the 3 steps below to get started on a scan for your personal computer:
Click here to Try SmartPCfixer to get rid of error Completely.
SmartPCfixer is a good system fix software which designed to remove and repair issues of your operating system voluntarily. It's 100% safe and effective.
This tool is not only good for resolving errors, but also is able to scan, check your windows errors periodically.
Boost computer stability
Windows Registry errors are the most frequent cause of windows errors and crashes. Smart PC Fixer effectively optimizes and cleans your personal computer registry that does not only makes your computer more stable but additionally helps it run faster.
SmartPCFixer is really a full featured and easy-to-use system optimization suite, from it, you can: clean windows registry, remove cache files, fix errors, defrag disk, update windows, download dll, find programs to open up file extensions and 20 other system tools.
Tips of Increase your personal computer:
1.Take away short-term records.
2.On a regular basis defrag your hard disk
3.Maintain software up to time
4.Look at your viruses and malvare
5.Check your cahce and cookies
6.limit starup applications
Several will strat running invisibly within the track record once you turn on your computer system.Slow up the system new venture efforts and probably causing application crashes you can actually disable the plans that you simply do not require to start out immediately:
I.Click "start", type "msconfig" in the search bar and press "enter".In the system configuration window, click the "startup" tab.
II.From the list of programs that appears, untick the box next to those you do not need to lauch automatically at startup.Only deselect the programs that you do not use regularly or know you do not need.
III.Click "apply" and then clack "ok".Now restart your system.
7.Eliminate undesirable programs:
I.Click "start" > "control panel">"uninstall a program"
Ii.From the list of programs that appears, click the program that you want to uninstall, then click "uninstall".