1 hardware issue
Hardware issue means the issue or improper use of computing devices system and hardware physical damage. For example, computer cannot start, no display, sound card can't create a sound. In these hardware issues are including "real" and " fake " hardware issue.
(1) "fake" means the various boards, peripherals and other electrical problem or mechanical issue along with other physical issue, the fault may result in the decline of the credit card or peripheral functions, and in many cases computer system could not really started. The reason behind these failures most with all the external environment, the application of operation.
(2) "real" refers to computer system components and peripherals intact, but due to the setting of the hardware installation and external factors (such as voltage instability, OC treatment), causing the computer system can not work properly.|Due to the setting of the hardware installation and external factors (such as voltage instability, OC treatment), causing the computer system can not work properly, even though
2 software issue
Software issue is mainly due to software system issue, the main reason may be the following:
(1) the system device driver is just not installed correctly, causing equipment simply cannot be applied or not completely functional.
(2) some of the software utilized in the program is just not suitable for the hardware equipment.
(3) the CMOS parameter will not be set properly.
(4) the machine was destroyed by the virus.
(5) the device of memory and other equipment management is not properly set.
(6) there are actually lots of junk files in the operating-system, contributing to system paralysis.
If you are unclear what KmWpsMs.sys it is actually. Don't waste you time. SmartPCFixer is ready for assisting you figure out the file type and opening the file with simple click.
We advise you to backup the encrypted files before testing those tools since they may damage them. Also, bear in mind that those methods are not 100% effective, but they may also partially work for you.Do these to clear corruption and repair missing system files.If you are using windows 7 and higher follow the below steps. There is really no magic process to make it faster but you do a some things that will help.
Troubleshoot KmWpsMs.sys Error Manually.
Fix KmWpsMs.sys by updating Windows for the latest version. Click Start button, and kind windows update inside the searching box. Then click windows update as the picture below.
Please make sure that if there is any updates need to be updated urgently. If windows shows that we now have important updates available. Please update it over time. Windows update is a vital procedure to correct KmWpsMs.sys problem.
You could receive such form of error like: blue screen error, dll missing, dll not found problem, failing to upgrade windows7, windows 8, windows 10, NT, 2000, ME, XP and so on. They are actually a terrible disaster for computer users, which are as a result of corrupted or damaged system files unexpectedly. You could possibly notice a message saying, "Windows has been de-activate to prevent harm to your laptop or computer." If you have encountered KmWpsMs.sys, don't panic! be easy! SmartPCFixer offer a simple way to remove these problems.
Easy Way to Eliminate KmWpsMs.sys Problems
These steps are effective solution to short out the problem but it needs expert knowledge of dll, exe and other registry files. If you make any wrong deletion of registry values then it may also crash entire system. It is better to use KmWpsMs.sys error fix tool to solve the problem automatically. This tool is effective and safe solution to fix this window registry error.
SmartPCFixer offers you Registry Backup, System Backup, Favorites Backup and Folder Backup. In addition, the new built-in function of Restore Point enables you to create a system store point so you can recover your system to a previous state if you do not like the changes you have made. This ensures the security of the system if you run the registry repair process.
Smart PC Fixer can perform fixing computer (KmWpsMs.sys) error within minutes. Furthermore, it presents outstanding features in fixing computer errors. Smart PC Fixer is really a Toolkit created to scan, diagnose your platform. Using it leads to better optimization, manages startup and desktop, assists you with maintaining browser objects, internet options, system service, and repairs file extensions. With this arsenal of powerful, sophisticated utilities your system is tuned to run at its optimal state. Included are Easy Repair Wizard, Error Utilities, File Association fixer, Register ActiveX, Shortcuts Fixer, Winsock2 Repair toolkit, Dll Fixer and more.
The frequency of how often you must clean your personal computer varies on different factors.However the normal cycle is 8-10 months.Below can be a directory of tips to follow when cleaning any computer components or peripherals along with tips to keep a pc clean.
General Cleaning Tips:
1.You're forbidden to pour liquid into your computer
2.You can use a vacuum to suck up dust and dirt. Alternatively, hair around the computer. However, do not use a vacuum inside your computer as it generates static electricity that can damage your computer. If you need to use a vacuum inside your computer, use a portable battery powered vacuum or try compressed air.
3.When cleaning a component or the computer, turn it off before cleaning.
4.Be aware when you use any cleaning solvents; many people have allergic reactions to chemicals in cleaning solvents, plus some solvents may also damage the situation. Try always to make use of water or a highly diluted solvent.
5.When cleaning, be certain you not accidentally adjust any knobs or controls. Also, when cleaning the back of the computer, if anything is connected make sure not to disconnect the plugs.
6.When cleaning fans, especially smaller fans, retain the fan or place something between the fan blades to prevent it from spinning. Spraying compressed air in a fan or cleaning a follower with a vacuum can cause damage or generate a back voltage.
7.Don't drop any food on your computer.
8.Keep your computer away from smoking as much as possible.