1 hardware issue
Hardware issue refers to the issue or improper usage of computing devices system and hardware physical damage. For example, computer cannot start, no display, sound card can't produce a sound. In these hardware issues are including "real" and " fake " hardware issue.
(1) "fake" refers to the various peripherals, boards and other electrical problem or mechanical issue along with other physical issue, the fault may lead to the losing of the credit card or peripheral functions, and even computer could not really started. The cause of these failures most with all the external environment, the usage of operation.
(2) "real" refers to computer system components and peripherals intact, but due to the setting of the hardware installation and external factors (such as voltage instability, OC treatment), causing the computer system can not work properly.|Due to the setting of the hardware installation and external factors (such as voltage instability, OC treatment), causing the computer system can not work properly, even though
2 software issue
Software problem is mainly a result of software system issue, the main reason is definitely the following:
(1) the machine device driver will not be installed correctly, contributing to equipment can not be utilized or otherwise fully functional.
(2) several of the software used in the program will not be appropriate for the hardware equipment.
(3) the CMOS parameter is not really set properly.
(4) the system was destroyed by the virus.
(5) the device of memory and also other equipment management is just not properly set.
(6) there are way too many junk files in the platform, contributing to system paralysis.
If you are unclear what MAPIUtils.dll it can be. Don't waste you time. SmartPCFixer is ready for helping you find out the file type and opening the file with simple click.
We advise you to backup the encrypted files before testing those tools since they may damage them. Also, bear in mind that those methods are not 100% effective, but they may also partially work for you.Do these to clear corruption and repair missing system files.If you are using windows 7 and higher follow the below steps. There is really no magic process to make it faster but you do a some things that will help.
1.Turn your computer on.
2.Go through the Start Button on your desktop.
3.Run "All Programs".
4.Click on "Windows Update".
5.Look for a wizard to pop up.
6.Follow the wizard prompts.
7.Click "Finish" when prompted.
8.Restart your pc after update is complete.
Never mind, a software called SmartPCFixer, designed only for this. This tool could be used to repair your computer's error messages, missing or broken files. SmartPCFixer scans over your windows' registry and repairs MAPIUtils.dll.
Totally automatic repair:
1.Download (MAPIUtils.dll) Error Restoration software application.
2.Select the "Quick Scan " Option. And wait for the skim in order to complete.
3.Click the "Fix All" option to repair all discovered Issues.
Save Money and Time:
Smart PC fixer lets you safely repair a really large set of problems (ActiveX, Windows Registry, Missing Runtime, Dll and OCX Blue screen, System32, Application Paths, File Extensions, etc). Say goodbye to wasting time on PC manuals and costly call out and repair charges.
Why should you choose SmartPCFixer?
- An easy task to set up and employ
- Speedy in repairing each of the fault
- You may software easily weekly scan to keep the Laptop or computer work fast
- Very useful the latest additional features, especially the internet accelerator.
Smart PC Fixer is capable of doing fixing computer (MAPIUtils.dll) error within a few minutes. Furthermore, it presents outstanding features in fixing computer errors. Smart PC Fixer is a Toolkit built to scan, diagnose your operating-system. Using it contributes to better optimization, manages startup and desktop, assists you with maintaining browser objects, internet options, system service, and repairs file extensions. With this particular arsenal of powerful, sophisticated utilities your computer is tuned to work at its optimal state. Included are Easy Repair Wizard, Error Utilities, File Association fixer, Register ActiveX, Shortcuts Fixer, Winsock2 Repair toolkit, Dll Fixer plus more.
The regularity of how often you need to clean your personal computer varies on different factors.Although the normal cycle is 8-10 months.Below is really a list of guidelines to follow when cleaning any computer components or peripherals in addition to tips to maintain a personal computer clean.
General Cleaning Tips:
1.If a spray is needed, spray the liquid onto a cloth.
2.You can use a vacuum to suck up dirt and dust, or hair around the computer. However, do not use a vacuum inside your computer as it generates static electricity that can damage your computer. If you need to use a vacuum inside your computer, use a portable battery powered vacuum or try compressed air.
3.Turn it off before cleaning, When cleaning a component or the computer.
4.Be mindful when using any cleaning solvents; some people have hypersensitive reactions to chemicals in cleaning solvents, and several solvents can also damage the case. Try always to use water or possibly a highly diluted solvent.
5.When cleaning, be careful to not accidentally adjust any knobs or controls. Also, when cleaning the back of the computer, if anything is connected make sure not to disconnect the plugs.
6.When cleaning fans, especially smaller fans, retain the fan or place something involving the fan blades to avoid it from spinning. Spraying compressed air in to a fan or cleaning a fan using a vacuum could cause damage or generate a back voltage.
7.Don't drop any food on your computer.
8.Limit smoking round the computer.