1 hardware issue
Hardware issue means the issue or improper usage of computer hardware system and hardware physical damage. As an example, computer cannot start, no display, sound card can't come up with a sound. Over these hardware issues are including "real" and " fake " hardware issue.
(1) "fake" means the various peripherals, boards and other electrical problem or mechanical issue along with other physical issue, the fault may lead to the decline of the card or peripheral functions, and even computer system could not be started. The reason behind these failures most using the external environment, using operation.
(2) "real" refers to computer system components and peripherals intact, but due to the setting of the hardware installation and external factors (such as voltage instability, OC treatment), causing the computer system can not work properly.|Due to the setting of the hardware installation and external factors (such as voltage instability, OC treatment), causing the computer system can not work properly, even though
2 software issue
Software problem is mainly due to software system issue, the biggest reason will be the following:
(1) the device device driver is not installed correctly, contributing to equipment simply cannot be utilized or otherwise fully functional.
(2) some of the software used in the system will not be suitable for the hardware equipment.
(3) the CMOS parameter is not really set properly.
(4) the program was destroyed with the virus.
(5) the device of memory and other equipment management is not properly set.
(6) you can find way too many junk files inside the operating-system, resulting in system paralysis.
In case you are unsure what NTCodec.ax it can be. Don't waste you time. SmartPCFixer is ready for assisting you figure out the file type and opening the file with simple click.
We advise you to backup the encrypted files before testing those tools since they may damage them. Also, bear in mind that those methods are not 100% effective, but they may also partially work for you.Do these to clear corruption and repair damaged system files.If you are using windows 7 and higher follow the below steps. There is really no magic process to make it faster but you do a some things that will help.
1.Turn your computer on.
2.Click the Start Button on your own desktop.
3.Run "All Programs".
4.Run "Windows Update".
5.Watch for a wizard to show up.
6.Follow the wizard prompts.
7.Click "Finish" when prompted.
8.Restart your computer after update is finished.
This sort of problem as well as hundreds of other hard configuration, drive and system NTCodec.ax that creep up as time passingare exactly what? SmartPCFixer can fix. SmartPCFixer finds these NTCodec.ax and corrupted settings, if they be on hard disks or hidden deep inside the registry, and safely repairs them.
If you want to know how to fix NTCodec.ax without bringing your computer to the repair shop, following the below.
Substantial notification about the NTCodec.ax threat: Manual removal of NTCodec.ax requires interference with system files and registries. Thus, it can cause damage to your PC. Even if your computer skills are not at a professional level, don't worry. You can do the removal yourself just in 5 minutes, using the SmartPCFixer.
Improve system response time
SmartPC Fixer optimizes registry by removing fragmentation, deleting unused entries and compacting the pc registry. Once registry is defragged, it is contiguous and re-indexed which enhances info entry rate.
SmartPCFixer can be a full featured and simple-to-use system optimization suite, from it, it is possible to: clean windows registry, remove cache files, fix errors, defrag disk, update windows, download dll, find programs to look at file extensions and 20 other system tools.
A regularly scheduled check of your computer hardware or software can ensure if it continues to operate properly. Below is a summary of some preventive maintenance tips you can do for your computer.
1.Cleaning your personal computer hardware.
2.Your computer need the newest software and hardware.
3.Verifying anti-virus protection update to the newest on your computer.
4.Running disk software utilities including ScanDisk and Defrag in your hard drive.
5.It's wise for you to get rid of files and programs which you don't need anymore.
6.In the event you don't shut off your personal computer it may be good to reboot your laptop or computer every couple of months, unless your computer is really a critical computer like a computer server.