1 hardware issue
Hardware issue refers to the issue or improper use of computing devices hardware and system physical damage. As an example, computer cannot start, no display, sound card can't produce a sound. In these hardware issues are including "real" and " fake " hardware issue.
(1) "fake" refers to the various peripherals, boards and other electrical problem or mechanical issue along with other physical issue, the fault may lead to the loss of the credit card or peripheral functions, and also computer system could stop being started. The cause of these failures most together with the external environment, the application of operation.
(2) "real" refers to computer system components and peripherals intact, but due to the setting of the hardware installation and external factors (such as voltage instability, OC treatment), causing the computer system can not work properly.|Due to the setting of the hardware installation and external factors (such as voltage instability, OC treatment), causing the computer system can not work properly, even though
2 software issue
Software problem is mainly caused by software system issue, the key reason will be the following:
(1) the machine device driver is not really installed correctly, contributing to equipment simply cannot be used or perhaps not fully functional.
(2) some of the software used in the device is just not compatible with the hardware equipment.
(3) the CMOS parameter is just not set properly.
(4) the program was destroyed by the virus.
(5) the device of memory along with other equipment management is not really properly set.
(6) there are actually lots of junk files within the operating system, contributing to system paralysis.
When you are unsure what oberon.exe it is. Don't waste you time. SmartPCFixer is prepared for helping you determine the file type and opening the file with simple click.
We advise you to backup the encrypted files before testing those tools since they may damage them. Also, bear in mind that those methods are not 100% effective, but they may also partially work for you.Do these to clear corruption and replace missing system files.If you are using windows 7 and higher follow the below steps. There is really no magic process to make it faster but you do a some things that will help.
This page will offer you 3 ways to speed up your computer. You can follow the below three method to solve your computer problems. If it still doesn't work, we recommend you to use SmartPCFixer to run a free scan!
In general, if you come across oberon.exe problem, we suggest you to do a sfc for your PC. Once system files is missing or damaged, your PC may not operate as well. Once windows files are corrupted, you may encounter blue screen error or even cannot use your computer normally. System File Checker is a free utility that help people scan damaged system files and fix it automatically.
In addition, to fix oberon.exe error, doing a system restore is really smart and effective.
Generally speaking, common oberon.exe Error can be caused by the old version of windows system. Therefore, you should check your windows and see if you have updated your system to the latest version.
Take it easy, a program called SmartPCFixer, designed just for this. The software can be used to repair all your computer's error messages, missing or broken files. SmartPCFixer scans over your windows' registry and repairs oberon.exe.
Instructions of using SmartPCFixer
SmartPCFixer is the easy and a straightforward solution that may solve your PC problems forever. SmartPCFixer software utility removes configuration data through the Windows Registry that is not in use or which is unwanted on the system by complete scan of your respective system.
SmartPCFixer gives you Registry Backup, System Backup, Favorites Backup and Folder Backup. If you do not like the changes you have made, in addition, the new built-in function of Restore Point enables you to create a system store point so you can recover your system to a previous state. This ensures the safety of your system if you run the registry repair process.
SmartPCFixer is a full featured as well as simple-to-use system optimization suite, along with it, it is possible to: clean windows registry, remove cache files, fix errors, defrag disk, update windows, download dll, find programs to look at file extensions and 20 other system tools.
Suggestions of Speed up your personal computer:
1.Remove temporary data files.
2.Regularly defrag your
3.Maintain application up to day
4.Look at the malware and malvare
5.Look at your cahce and pastries
6.restrict starup applications
Many programs will strat operating invisibly inside the history whenever you change on your personal computer.Reduce the program start up efforts and most likely resulting in software crashes you can actually disable the courses that you do not need to get started on immediately:
I.Click "start", type "msconfig" in the search bar and press "enter".In the system configuration window, click the "startup" tab.
II.From the list of programs that appears, untick the box next to those you do not need to lauch automatically at startup.Only deselect the programs that you do not use regularly or know you do not need.
III.Click "apply" and then clack "ok".Now restart your system.
7.Eliminate unwelcome programs:
I.Click "start" > "control panel">"uninstall a program"
Ii.From the list of programs that appears, click the program that you want to uninstall, then click "uninstall".