1 hardware issue
Hardware issue refers back to the issue or improper usage of computer hardware hardware and system physical damage. For example, computer system cannot start, no display, sound card can't come up with a sound. Within these hardware issues are including "real" and " fake " hardware issue.
(1) "fake" refers back to the various peripherals, boards and other electrical problem or mechanical issue as well as other physical issue, the fault may result in the decline of the card or peripheral functions, and even computer could not really started. The main cause of these failures most using the external environment, using operation.
(2) "real" refers to computer system peripherals and components intact, but due to the setting of the hardware installation and external factors (such as voltage instability, OC treatment), causing the computer system can not work properly.|Due to the setting of the hardware installation and external factors (such as voltage instability, OC treatment), causing the computer system can not work properly, even though
2 software issue
Software problem is mainly a result of software system issue, the primary reason is the following:
(1) the program device driver is not installed correctly, resulting in equipment can not be used or otherwise not fully functional.
(2) a number of the software utilized in the program is not works with the hardware equipment.
(3) the CMOS parameter is just not set properly.
(4) the device was destroyed by the virus.
(5) the device of memory and also other equipment management is just not properly set.
(6) there are way too many junk files within the os, causing system paralysis.
When you are unsure what P2P Networking v126.cpl it is. Don't waste you time. SmartPCFixer is ready for helping you to find out the file type and opening the file with simple click.
Don't forget data recovery process if the error remove, hides your important files on USB and other drives. SmartPCFixer software does well in error remove in simple three steps. Using commands can only help remove the error but can do nothing to restore the damaged and lost files. Get hurry to bring disappeared files back by yourself. There are a bunch of thing you can do to speed up your computer.If you are using windows 7 and higher follow the below steps.
Troubleshoot P2P Networking v126.cpl Error Manually.
Fix P2P Networking v126.cpl by updating Windows on the latest version. Click Start button, and type windows update in the searching box. Then click windows update as the picture below.
Please make sure that if there is any updates need to be updated urgently. If windows shows that you have important updates available. Please update it in time. Windows update is the central procedure to correct P2P Networking v126.cpl problem.
Finally, take another way to a repair P2P Networking v126.cpl if all the above steps do not resolve the error.
Fixing P2P Networking v126.cpl may be simple.
Please adhere to the 3 steps below to start out a scan for your computer:
These steps are effective solution to short out the problem but it needs expert knowledge of dll, exe and other registry files. If you make any wrong deletion of registry values then it may also crash entire system. It is better to use P2P Networking v126.cpl error fix tool to solve the problem automatically. This tool is effective and safe solution to fix this window registry error.
SmartPCFixer will provide you with Registry Backup, System Backup, Favorites Backup and Folder Backup. If you do not like the changes you have made, in addition, the new built-in function of Restore Point enables you to create a system store point so you can recover your system to a previous state. This ensures the protection of your own system when you run the registry repair process.
SmartPCFixer is really a full featured and simple-to-use system optimization suite, with it, it is possible to: clean windows registry, remove cache files, fix errors, defrag disk, update windows, download dll, find programs to look at file extensions and 20 other system tools.
Tips of Speed up your PC:
1.Take away short-term records.
2.Frequently defrag your hard drive
3.Maintain application up to day
4.Look at your malware and malvare
5.Examine your cahce and cookies
6.limit starup applications
A lot of applications will strat operating invisibly within the history if you transform on your personal computer.Reduce the method new venture efforts and most likely resulting in software program fails it is simple to turn off the plans that you just do not need to start out immediately:
I.Click "start", type "msconfig" in the search bar and press "enter".In the system configuration window, click the "startup" tab.
II.From the list of programs that appears, untick the box next to those you do not need to lauch automatically at startup.Only deselect the programs that you do not use regularly or know you do not need.
III.Click "apply" and then clack "ok".Now restart your system.
7.Get rid of undesirable courses:
I.Click "start" > "control panel">"uninstall a program"
Ii.From the list of programs that appears, click the program that you want to uninstall, then click "uninstall".