1 hardware issue
Hardware issue refers back to the issue or improper use of computer hardware hardware and system physical damage. As an example, computer system cannot start, no display, sound card can't come up with a sound. In these hardware issues are including "real" and " fake " hardware issue.
(1) "fake" refers to the various peripherals, boards and other electrical problem or mechanical issue along with other physical issue, the fault may lead to losing the card or peripheral functions, and also computer system could not really started. The main cause of these failures most using the external environment, using operation.
(2) "real" refers to computer system peripherals and components intact, but due to the setting of the hardware installation and external factors (such as voltage instability, OC treatment), causing the computer system can not work properly.|Due to the setting of the hardware installation and external factors (such as voltage instability, OC treatment), causing the computer system can not work properly, even though
2 software issue
Software problem is mainly caused by software system issue, the biggest reason is definitely the following:
(1) the system device driver will not be installed correctly, leading to equipment can not be applied or not fully functional.
(2) a few of the software found in the machine is not compatible with the hardware equipment.
(3) the CMOS parameter is not really set properly.
(4) the device was destroyed from the virus.
(5) the program of memory along with other equipment management is not properly set.
(6) there are actually lots of junk files from the operating-system, contributing to system paralysis.
Once you have Protect.DLL, you need to correct it promptly to make sure it doesn't interfere with your productivity and work.Except this, this smll error may lead to big problrm.You may not require to make contact with an IT expert to fix this matter. It's graded as being an error signal that's easy to repair. So you do not need deep IT knowledge to fix it.In our article we introduce easy way to fix Protect.DLL.
Don't forget data recovery process if the error remove, hides your important files on USB and other drives. SmartPCFixer software does well in issues remove in simple three steps. Using commands can only help remove the problem but can do nothing to restore the damaged and lost files. Get hurry to bring disappeared files back by yourself. There are a bunch of thing you can do to speed up your computer.If you are using windows 7 and higher follow the below steps.
Troubleshoot Protect.DLL Error Manually.
Fix Protect.DLL by updating Windows to the latest version. Click Start button, and kind windows update from the searching box. Then click windows update because the picture below.
If there is any updates need to be updated urgently, please make sure that. If windows shows there are important updates available. Please update it in time. Windows update is a vital procedure to correct Protect.DLL problem.
Be easy, a program called SmartPCFixer, designed just for this. This tool enables you to repair your computer's error messages, missing or broken files. SmartPCFixer scans over your windows' registry and repairs Protect.DLL.
For new Computer User Solution ( totally automated):
1) Download PC Fixer .
2) Install program and click "Scan" button.
3) Go through the "Fix Errors" button when scan is done.
4) Restart your laptop or computer.
Simple Fixes for Protect.DLL Computer Problems!
You may have already decided that the computer (Protect.DLL) problem you're dealing with is too hard to fix yourself, or at least not something you're interested spending your time doing.
Before you call tech support, or run off to the computer repair shop, I get one more shot to convince you to at least try something before you pay someone else for help.
You could quite literally save a lot of money, plus an equally valuable amount of frustration, following a number of the very easy things below.
Increase computer stability
Windows Registry errors are the most typical reason for windows errors and crashes. Smart PC Fixer effectively cleans and optimizes your PC registry that not only makes your PC more stable and also helps it run faster.
Smart PC Fixer eliminates future hassles by scanning your registry for possible problems and get rid of all left over invalid entries. It cleans all invalid entries and improves efficiency.
The regularity of how often you should clean your pc varies on different factors.But the normal cycle is 8-10 months.Below is actually a listing of suggestions to follow when cleaning any computer components or peripherals as well as tips to maintain your personal computer clean.
General Cleaning Tips:
1.Never spray or squirt any liquid onto any computer component.
2.You can use a vacuum to suck up dust and dirt. Alternatively, hair around the computer. However, do not use a vacuum inside your computer as it generates static electricity that can damage your computer. Use a portable battery powered vacuum or try compressed air if you need to use a vacuum inside your computer.
3.When cleaning a component or the computer, turn it off before cleaning.
4.Be mindful when you use any cleaning solvents; a lot of people have hypersensitive reactions to chemicals in cleaning solvents, and several solvents may even damage the way it is. Try always to work with water or a highly diluted solvent.
5.When cleaning, make sure to not accidentally adjust any knobs or controls. If anything is connected make sure not to disconnect the plugs, also, when cleaning the back of the computer.
6.When cleaning fans, especially smaller fans, hold the fan or place something involving the fan blades to stop it from spinning. Spraying compressed air into a fan or cleaning a fan with a vacuum can cause damage or generate a back voltage.
7.Never eat or drink around the computer.
8.Limit smoking round the computer.