1 hardware issue
Hardware issue signifies the issue or improper use of computing devices system and hardware physical damage. For example, computer system cannot start, no display, sound card can't make a sound. During these hardware issues are including "real" and " fake " hardware issue.
(1) "fake" refers to the various peripherals, boards and other electrical problem or mechanical issue and also other physical issue, the fault may result in the decline of the card or peripheral functions, as well as computer could stop being started. The main cause of these failures most with the external environment, the usage of operation.
(2) "real" refers to computer system peripherals and components intact, but due to the setting of the hardware installation and external factors (such as voltage instability, OC treatment), causing the computer system can not work properly.|Due to the setting of the hardware installation and external factors (such as voltage instability, OC treatment), causing the computer system can not work properly, even though
2 software issue
Software issue is mainly a result of software system issue, the biggest reason is definitely the following:
(1) the machine device driver is not installed correctly, contributing to equipment can not be utilized or otherwise completely functional.
(2) a few of the software employed in the device is just not works with the hardware equipment.
(3) the CMOS parameter is not really set properly.
(4) the device was destroyed through the virus.
(5) the system of memory as well as other equipment management will not be properly set.
(6) there are lots of junk files inside the platform, leading to system paralysis.
Whenever you have PROTEXC.DLL, you should correct it promptly to guarantee it doesn't interfere with your productivity and work.Except this, this smll error may lead to big problrm.You do not require get in touch with an IT expert to solve this matter. It's graded as being an error signal that's an easy task to repair. So, It's easy to fix it.In our article we introduce easy way to fix PROTEXC.DLL.
We advise you to backup the encrypted files before testing those tools since they may damage them. Also, bear in mind that those methods are not 100% effective, but they may also partially work for you.Do these to clear corruption and replace damaged system files.If you are using windows 7 and higher follow the below steps. There is really no magic process to make it faster but you do a some things that will help.
1.Turn your computer on.
2.Click the Start Button on the desktop.
3.Click "All Programs".
4.Click on "Windows Update".
5.Watch out for a wizard to turn up.
6.Adhere to the wizard prompts.
7.When it's completed click "Finish".
8.Restart your personal computer after update is finished.
This kind of problem as well as numbers of other hard drive, configuration and system PROTEXC.DLL that creep up as time passingare exactly what? SmartPCFixer can fix. SmartPCFixer finds these PROTEXC.DLL and corrupted settings, if they be on hard disk drives or hidden deep inside the registry, and safely repairs them.
Totally automatic repair:
1.Download (PROTEXC.DLL) Fault Repair software application.
2.Select the "Quick Scan " Key. And wait for a check out in order to complete.
3.Select the "Fix All" option to fix all recognized Issues.
How Fast do You Need Support?
Getting PC help from an online computer repair service will be faster than from a local computer repair service, by a huge margin.
You won't have to unhook your load and computer it in the car. You won't must hang on with a services man or woman to check out your home or office. You won't must work within regular enterprise several hours. These are huge advantages if you need your computer fixed fast.
Online computer repair services might not be able to fix every problem under the sun, but if they can fix yours, they're often the better, and for sure the fastest, bet.
Why should you choose SmartPCFixer?
- Easy to put in and make use of
- Quick in solving all of the mistake
- It is possible to software easily weekly skim to help keep the Personal computer run fast
- Very beneficial the brand new additional features, especially the internet accelerator.
SmartPCFixer enables you to safely repair a very large group of problems (ActiveX, Windows Registry, Missing Dll, Runtime and OCX Blue screen, System32, Application Paths, File Extensions, etc).
The regularity of how often you must clean your personal computer varies on different factors.Nevertheless the normal cycle is 8-10 months.Below is actually a listing of guidelines to follow when cleaning any computer components or peripherals along with tips to help keep a pc clean.
General Cleaning Tips:
1.Never spray or squirt any liquid onto any computer component.
2.You can use a vacuum to suck up dirt and dust, or hair around the computer. However, do not use a vacuum inside your computer as it generates static electricity that can damage your computer. If you need to use a vacuum inside your computer, use a portable battery powered vacuum or try compressed air.
3.Turn it off before cleaning, When cleaning a component or the computer.
4.Take care when you use any cleaning solvents; many people have allergic reactions to chemicals in cleaning solvents, plus some solvents can also damage the truth. Try always to work with water or possibly a highly diluted solvent.
5.When cleaning, make sure you not accidentally adjust any knobs or controls. Also, when cleaning the back of the computer, if anything is connected make sure not to disconnect the plugs.
6.When cleaning fans, especially smaller fans, contain the fan or place something in between the fan blades to stop it from spinning. Spraying compressed air in to a fan or cleaning a follower with a vacuum could cause damage or generate a back voltage.
7.Never eat or drink around the computer.
8.Limit smoking round the computer.