1 hardware issue
Hardware issue refers back to the issue or improper use of computer hardware system and hardware physical damage. As an example, computer cannot start, no display, sound card can't come up with a sound. Within these hardware issues are including "real" and " fake " hardware issue.
(1) "fake" means the various boards, peripherals and other electrical problem or mechanical issue and other physical issue, the fault may result in losing the card or peripheral functions, and also computer could not started. The reason for these failures most with all the external environment, the use of operation.
(2) "real" refers to computer system components and peripherals intact, but due to the setting of the hardware installation and external factors (such as voltage instability, OC treatment), causing the computer system can not work properly.|Due to the setting of the hardware installation and external factors (such as voltage instability, OC treatment), causing the computer system can not work properly, even though
2 software issue
Software issue is mainly brought on by software system issue, the main reason will be the following:
(1) the device device driver is not installed correctly, leading to equipment can not be applied or not completely functional.
(2) a few of the software employed in the program is not appropriate for the hardware equipment.
(3) the CMOS parameter is not set properly.
(4) the system was destroyed through the virus.
(5) the device of memory as well as other equipment management is just not properly set.
(6) you will find lots of junk files from the operating system, causing system paralysis.
When you have R38891.EXE, you should correct it promptly to make sure it doesn't interfere with your productivity and work.Except this, this smll error may lead to big problrm.You do not require to contact an IT expert to eliminate this issue. It's graded as being an error signal that's easy to repair. So you do not need deep IT knowledge to fix it.Our article make R38891.EXE easy to solve.
We advise you to backup the encrypted files before testing those tools since they may damage them. Also, bear in mind that those methods are not 100% effective, but they may also partially work for you.Do these to clear corruption and replace damaged system files.If you are using windows 7 and higher follow the below steps. There is really no magic process to make it faster but you do a some things that will help.
1.Turn your computer on.
2.Click the Start Button in your desktop.
3.Install "All Programs".
4.Run "Windows Update".
5.Look for a wizard to pop up.
6.Stick to the wizard prompts.
7.Click "Finish" when prompted.
8.Restart your computer after update is finished.
Be easy, a software called SmartPCFixer, designed simply for this. The procedure can be used to repair all of your computer's error messages, missing or broken files. SmartPCFixer scans over your windows' registry and repairs R38891.EXE.
If you want to know how to fix R38891.EXE without bringing your computer to the repair shop, following the below.
Save Money and Time:
Smart PC fixer permits you to safely repair a very large list of problems (ActiveX, Windows Registry, Missing Runtime, Dll and OCX Blue screen, System32, Application Paths, File Extensions, etc). Say goodbye to putting things off on PC manuals and costly call out and repair charges.
Improve system response time
SmartPC Fixer removes fragmentation to optimize registry, deleting unused entries and compacting the pc registry. Once registry is defragged, it is actually contiguous and re-listed which enhances info gain access to amount.
SmartPCFixer enables you to safely repair an incredibly large group of problems (ActiveX, Windows Registry, Missing OCX, Runtime and Dll Blue screen, System32, Application Paths, File Extensions, etc).
Tips of Increase your computer:
1.Remove short-term files.
2.Frequently defrag your hard disk
3.Keep computer software up to time
4.Look at the malware and malvare
5.Look at the cahce and cookies
6.limit starup programs
Several programs will strat working invisibly inside the backdrop when you change on your personal computer.Reduce the program start up time and potentially resulting in software fails it is simple to disable the programs that you simply do not need to get started on straight away:
I.Click "start", type "msconfig" in the search bar and press "enter".In the system configuration window, click the "startup" tab.
II.From the list of programs that appears, untick the box next to those you do not need to lauch automatically at startup.Only deselect the programs that you do not use regularly or know you do not need.
III.Click "apply" and then clack "ok".Now restart your system.
7.Do away with undesirable plans:
I.Click "start" > "control panel">"uninstall a program"
Ii.From the list of programs that appears, click the program that you want to uninstall, then click "uninstall".