1 hardware issue
Hardware issue means the issue or improper usage of computing devices hardware and system physical damage. As an example, computer cannot start, no display, sound card can't come up with a sound. In these hardware issues are including "real" and " fake " hardware issue.
(1) "fake" refers to the various peripherals, boards and other electrical problem or mechanical issue and other physical issue, the fault may lead to the decline of the credit card or peripheral functions, and also computer could not really started. The main cause of these failures most with the external environment, the usage of operation.
(2) "real" refers to computer system components and peripherals intact, but due to the setting of the hardware installation and external factors (such as voltage instability, OC treatment), causing the computer system can not work properly.|Due to the setting of the hardware installation and external factors (such as voltage instability, OC treatment), causing the computer system can not work properly, even though
2 software issue
Software problem is mainly brought on by software system issue, the main reason is the following:
(1) the program device driver is not installed correctly, contributing to equipment are unable to be used or otherwise not completely functional.
(2) several of the software utilized in the system is not really compatible with the hardware equipment.
(3) the CMOS parameter will not be set properly.
(4) the machine was destroyed through the virus.
(5) the device of memory and also other equipment management is just not properly set.
(6) you will find way too many junk files in the operating system, causing system paralysis.
When you are uncertain what RAFCNVLE.EXE it is actually. Don't waste you time. SmartPCFixer is prepared for assisting you determine the file type and opening the file with simple click.
We advise you to backup the encrypted files before testing those tools since they may damage them. Also, bear in mind that those methods are not 100% effective, but they may also partially work for you.Do these to clear corruption and replace missing system files.If you are using windows 7 and higher follow the below steps. There is really no magic process to make it faster but you do a some things that will help.
1.Turn your personal computer on.
2.Click the Start Button on your own desktop.
3.Run "All Programs".
4.Install "Windows Update".
5.Look for a wizard to appear.
6.Stick to the wizard prompts.
7.Click "Finish" when prompted.
8.Restart your personal computer after update is complete.
This sort of problem as well as countless other hard configuration, drive and system RAFCNVLE.EXE that creep up as time passingare precisely what? SmartPCFixer can fix. SmartPCFixer finds these RAFCNVLE.EXE and corrupted settings, if they be on hard disk drives or hidden deep inside the registry, and safely repairs them.
Totally automatic repair:
1.Download (RAFCNVLE.EXE) Fault Repair software application.
2.Click on the "Quick Scan " Key. And wait for a check out to end.
3.Select the "Fix All" switch to repair all determined Troubles.
It is essential to know how to use the commands written in this article not only when you have malware, but also when you see unwanted programs on your PC. That is because, sometimes programs won't uninstall or won't work as they should and that can mess with other files, programs or your system's integrity. You can also download and install an advanced anti-malware software, because as well as a method to reverse things done by malware or other potentially unwanted programs automatically, it can also serve as a good precautionary method.
With SmartPCFixer You can fix your PC errors. Besides, you can use it funtionally. It can make a accurate check of your PC and get rid of any registry and files that you don't need. You can also optimize Menu, desktop, network, service and so on. With this software, you can also use many tools, such as, healthy browser, file sredder, update your windows and so on.
SmartPCFixer lets you safely repair an incredibly large group of problems (ActiveX, Windows Registry, Missing OCX, Dll and Runtime Blue screen, System32, Application Paths, File Extensions, etc).
In order to keep your laptop always in order, you need to check your PC software at times. Below is a list of some preventive maintenance tips you can do to your PC.
1.Cleaning your laptop or computer hardware.
2.Download the latest drivers for your own laptop.
3.In order to resist the virus, you must keep anti-virus software newest.
4.Running disk software utilities such as Defrag and ScanDisk on your own hard disk drive.
5.Remove software in time on your personal computer.
6.If you don't switch off your pc it may be good to reboot your personal computer every couple of months, unless the computer can be a critical computer for instance a computer server.