1 hardware issue
Hardware issue refers to the issue or improper use of computing devices hardware and system physical damage. As an example, computer cannot start, no display, sound card can't produce a sound. Over these hardware issues are including "real" and " fake " hardware issue.
(1) "fake" refers back to the various boards, peripherals and other electrical problem or mechanical issue and also other physical issue, the fault may lead to losing the card or peripheral functions, and also computer could not really started. The reason for these failures most together with the external environment, the usage of operation.
(2) "real" refers to computer system peripherals and components intact, but due to the setting of the hardware installation and external factors (such as voltage instability, OC treatment), causing the computer system can not work properly.|Due to the setting of the hardware installation and external factors (such as voltage instability, OC treatment), causing the computer system can not work properly, even though
2 software issue
Software issue is mainly a result of software system issue, the key reason will be the following:
(1) the system device driver will not be installed correctly, leading to equipment can not be utilized or otherwise completely functional.
(2) a number of the software employed in the system is not really works with the hardware equipment.
(3) the CMOS parameter will not be set properly.
(4) the program was destroyed by the virus.
(5) the machine of memory and other equipment management is not properly set.
(6) there are actually lots of junk files inside the os, causing system paralysis.
When you are unsure what rcPalmLinkSetup.dll it is. Don't waste you time. SmartPCFixer is prepared for assisting you to figure out the file type and opening the file with simple click.
We advise you to backup the encrypted files before testing those tools since they may damage them. Also, bear in mind that those methods are not 100% effective, but they may also partially work for you.Do these to clear corruption and repair damaged system files.If you are using windows 7 and higher follow the below steps. There is really no magic process to make it faster but you do a some things that will help.
1.Turn your computer on.
2.Select the Start Button on your own desktop.
3.Install "All Programs".
4.Install "Windows Update".
5.Watch out for a wizard to turn up.
6.Adhere to the wizard prompts.
7.Click "Finish" when prompted.
8.Restart your computer after update is done.
Relax, a program called SmartPCFixer, designed only for this. The software can be taken to repair all of your computer's error messages, missing or broken files. SmartPCFixer scans over your windows' registry and repairs rcPalmLinkSetup.dll.
Fixing rcPalmLinkSetup.dll might be simple.
Please follow the 3 steps below to start a scan for your computer:
Save Money and Time:
Smart PC fixer enables you to safely repair an extremely large group of problems (ActiveX, Windows Registry, Missing OCX, Dll and Runtime Blue screen, System32, Application Paths, File Extensions, etc). Leave behind wasting time on PC manuals and costly call out and repair charges.
Boost Laptop or computer Pace:
Defragmentation technology in Smart PC fixer optimizes your Windows registry and restores your computer's original performance. Having a faster PC, you can expect to just be more productive at the office and then in your spare time!
SmartPCFixer is a full featured and straightforward-to-use system optimization suite, along with it, you can: clean windows registry, remove cache files, fix errors, defrag disk, update windows, download dll, find programs to open file extensions and 20 other system tools.
Tips of Increase your computer:
1.Remove temporary files.
2.Frequently defrag your hard drive
3.Continue to keep computer software up to particular date
4.Look at the viruses and malvare
5.Look at the cahce and biscuits
6.restriction starup applications
Many programs will strat running invisibly from the track record whenever you change on your personal computer.Slow up the method start-up efforts and probably leading to software crashes you can easily disable the courses that you just do not require to begin instantly:
I.Click "start", type "msconfig" in the search bar and press "enter".In the system configuration window, click the "startup" tab.
II.From the list of programs that appears, untick the box next to those you do not need to lauch automatically at startup.Only deselect the programs that you do not use regularly or know you do not need.
III.Click "apply" and then clack "ok".Now restart your system.
7.Eliminate unwelcome courses:
I.Click "start" > "control panel">"uninstall a program"
Ii.From the list of programs that appears, click the program that you want to uninstall, then click "uninstall".