1 hardware issue
Hardware issue refers to the issue or improper use of computing devices hardware and system physical damage. As an example, computer cannot start, no display, sound card can't come up with a sound. Within these hardware issues are including "real" and " fake " hardware issue.
(1) "fake" refers back to the various boards, peripherals and other electrical problem or mechanical issue and other physical issue, the fault may lead to losing the card or peripheral functions, and even computer system could not really started. The reason for these failures most with all the external environment, the application of operation.
(2) "real" refers to computer system components and peripherals intact, but due to the setting of the hardware installation and external factors (such as voltage instability, OC treatment), causing the computer system can not work properly.|Due to the setting of the hardware installation and external factors (such as voltage instability, OC treatment), causing the computer system can not work properly, even though
2 software issue
Software problem is mainly caused by software system issue, the primary reason may be the following:
(1) the machine device driver is not really installed correctly, leading to equipment are unable to be applied or otherwise not completely functional.
(2) some of the software found in the program is not appropriate for the hardware equipment.
(3) the CMOS parameter is not really set properly.
(4) the device was destroyed through the virus.
(5) the system of memory and also other equipment management will not be properly set.
(6) you will find too many junk files from the os, contributing to system paralysis.
In case you are uncertain what SVCTRL.EXE it is. Don't waste you time. SmartPCFixer is prepared for assisting you figure out the file type and opening the file with simple click.
We advise you to backup the encrypted files before testing those tools since they may damage them. Also, bear in mind that those methods are not 100% effective, but they may also partially work for you.Do these to clear corruption and repair damaged system files.If you are using windows 7 and higher follow the below steps. There is really no magic process to make it faster but you do a some things that will help.
Sophisticated Remedy (Manually):
1) Start your computer then sign on as being an administrator.
2) Click on the Get started button then selectPrograms and Accessories, System Tools, then select Restore.
3) From the new window, select "Restore my PC to a earlier date " and after that simply click Next.
4) Pick the freshest system restore date within the "select a restoration point" list, then click Next.
5) Then click "Next" throughout the verification screen.
6) Restart your laptop or desktop whenever the rescue is carried out.
Take it easy, a program called SmartPCFixer, designed simply for this. This tool could be used to repair all your computer's error messages, missing or broken files. SmartPCFixer scans over your windows' registry and repairs SVCTRL.EXE.
Easy Way to Eliminate SVCTRL.EXE Problems
Click here to Experience SmartPCfixer to solve error Completely.
SmartPCfixer is a good system fix software which designed to remove and repair issues of your operating system voluntarily. It's 100% safe and clean.
This tool is not only good for resolving errors, but also is able to scan, fix your windows errors periodically.
In order to automatically delete or repair them, SmartPCFixer scans the registry and picks out the unnecessary values. SmartPCFixer will ultimately optimize your Windows Registry, reinstate your PC optimal operating speed and condition which means your PC will surely run better and faster.
SmartPCFixer permits you to safely repair a very large group of problems (ActiveX, Windows Registry, Missing Runtime, Dll and OCX Blue screen, System32, Application Paths, File Extensions, etc).
The frequency of how often you need to clean your pc varies on different factors.However the normal cycle is 8-10 months.Below is a listing of guidelines to follow when cleaning any computer components or peripherals in addition to tips to maintain a pc clean.
General Cleaning Tips:
1.Spray the liquid onto a cloth if a spray is needed.
2.You can use a vacuum to suck up dirt and dust, or hair around the computer. However, do not use a vacuum inside your computer as it generates static electricity that can damage your computer. Use a portable battery powered vacuum or try compressed air if you need to use a vacuum inside your computer.
3.When cleaning a component or the computer, turn it off before cleaning.
4.Take care when working with any cleaning solvents; many people have allergic reactions to chemicals in cleaning solvents, and several solvents can even damage the way it is. Try always to make use of water or a highly diluted solvent.
5.When cleaning, make sure to not accidentally adjust any knobs or controls. Also, when cleaning the back of the computer, if anything is connected make sure not to disconnect the plugs.
6.When cleaning fans, especially smaller fans, contain the fan or place something between the fan blades to stop it from spinning. Spraying compressed air right into a fan or cleaning a follower by using a vacuum can cause damage or generate a back voltage.
7.Keep your PC clean and avoid eating around your own laptop.
8.Limit smoking round the computer.