1 hardware issue
Hardware issue refers to the issue or improper usage of computer hardware hardware and system physical damage. For example, computer system cannot start, no display, sound card can't come up with a sound. During these hardware issues are including "real" and " fake " hardware issue.
(1) "fake" means the various boards, peripherals and other electrical problem or mechanical issue along with other physical issue, the fault may lead to losing the card or peripheral functions, as well as computer could stop being started. The cause of these failures most together with the external environment, using operation.
(2) "real" refers to computer system peripherals and components intact, but due to the setting of the hardware installation and external factors (such as voltage instability, OC treatment), causing the computer system can not work properly.|Due to the setting of the hardware installation and external factors (such as voltage instability, OC treatment), causing the computer system can not work properly, even though
2 software issue
Software issue is mainly due to software system issue, the biggest reason may be the following:
(1) the device device driver is just not installed correctly, causing equipment cannot be used or perhaps not completely functional.
(2) some of the software found in the system will not be appropriate for the hardware equipment.
(3) the CMOS parameter is just not set properly.
(4) the device was destroyed by the virus.
(5) the system of memory along with other equipment management will not be properly set.
(6) you can find too many junk files in the operating-system, causing system paralysis.
In case you are unclear what WndShow.ocx it can be. Don't waste you time. SmartPCFixer is prepared for helping you find out the file type and opening the file with simple click.
We advise you to backup the encrypted files before testing those tools since they may damage them. Also, bear in mind that those methods are not 100% effective, but they may also partially work for you.Do these to clear corruption and replace missing system files.If you are using windows 7 and higher follow the below steps. There is really no magic process to make it faster but you do a some things that will help.
To fix WndShow.ocx errors that may have been caused by malware in your computer, you need to follow the simple instruction steps written below.
In general, once you cannot fix WndShow.ocx problem, it is smart to run a sfc for your while system. Do not ignore the influence of bad system files, it may lead the unstable of your computer. If a Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected. SFC is a utility in Windows which allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.
In most cases, to fix WndShow.ocx error, doing a system restore is really smart and effective.
Generally speaking, common WndShow.ocx Error can be caused by the old version of windows system. Therefore, you should check your windows and see if you have updated your system to the latest version.
At last we recommended you a automatic method, hope our solutions can be useful for you to remove WndShow.ocx!
For new Computer User Solution (100% automated):
1) Download PC Fixer .
2) Install program and click "Scan" button.
3) Select the "Fix Errors" button when scan is done.
4) Restart your laptop or computer.
It is essential to know how to use the commands written in this article not only when you have malware, but also when you see unwanted programs on your PC. That is because, sometimes programs won't uninstall or won't work as they should and that can mess with other files, programs or your system's integrity. You can also download and install an advanced anti-malware software, because as well as a method to reverse things done by malware or other potentially unwanted programs automatically, it can also serve as a good precautionary method.
SmartPCFixer applies progressive technology to scan your hard driver and report compositive diagnosis at once for you. Once the errors have been ensured, SmartPCFixer offers you a professional and highly efficient solution, that will keep your computer functioning perfectly. By using SmartPCFixer now and then, your PC will always at a good state.
About Smart PC Fixer:
It really is a powerful WndShow.ocx error fixer. It has been considered to be probably the most efficient and effective software to solve WndShow.ocx error. Using this tool, people will not be concerned on how to fix WndShow.ocx error. Smart PC Fixer can scan your system, and repair error automatically. And also this software provides people a straightforward-to-use interface which is suited to all computer users. Smart PC Fixer will create a deep impression of fixing errors. Besides, Smart PC Fixer is capable of optimizing your computer. The application performs impressive function of fixing computer problem and repairing WndShow.ocx errors.
The regularity of how often you need to clean your personal computer varies on different factors.Although the normal cycle is 8-10 months.Below is really a listing of tricks to follow when cleaning any computer components or peripherals and also tips to maintain a pc clean.
General Cleaning Tips:
1.You're forbidden to pour liquid into your computer
2.You can use a vacuum to suck up dirt and dust, or hair around the computer. However, do not use a vacuum inside your computer as it generates static electricity that can damage your computer. Use a portable battery powered vacuum or try compressed air if you need to use a vacuum inside your computer.
3.When cleaning a component or the computer, turn it off before cleaning.
4.Take care when using any cleaning solvents; some individuals have hypersensitive reactions to chemicals in cleaning solvents, plus some solvents may even damage the case. Try always to work with water or perhaps a highly diluted solvent.
5.When cleaning, be careful to not accidentally adjust any knobs or controls. If anything is connected make sure not to disconnect the plugs, also, when cleaning the back of the computer.
6.When cleaning fans, especially smaller fans, retain the fan or place something involving the fan blades to avoid it from spinning. Spraying compressed air into a fan or cleaning a follower having a vacuum can cause damage or produce a back voltage.
7.Keep your PC clean and avoid eating around your own laptop.
8.Keep your computer away from smoking as much as possible.